Friday, September 16, 2011

YOU.STRANGER.FEELING.

Hey, assalamualaikum peeps. :)
How are you all doing? Yes, it's been a long time I haven't update my blog. Busy and got no idea to write up on this page. Well, today I got something that I have to release here. 
There is something "abnormal". Haha. :P
This lately, I don't know why I have this "stranger" feeling to a stranger. We haven't met yet. But I am myself like to know him better. 
Everyday I will looking forward to his message. Everyday I will posted about him. But he doesn't know at all about this. (Guess so? Wish he know this) But silly! Of course I won't let him know about this feeling. But he must know that every each time he messaging me, I will smile. (Okay, now you can call me GILA!) =____=
Hmm yeah, I'm acting like that I'm cool. I'm pretending all over like I have no feeling towards him. I'm hiding everything. But, instead, I am care about him. I want to get know him better. But does he? :'(
No, he can't move on. That's why I'm dedicating a song from The Script, "The Man Who Can't Be Move,"
As I dedicating that song to him, I want him to move on. Just let go everything in the past. Mr.XX (bukan nama sebenar), please move on. Please give chance to others to enter your territory. Please open up your eyes, there's still have someone out there is care about you. (It's me, you moron!)   
Eventually, my heart is getting on you. Everyday I'm waiting for your message. When there's no message from you, my heart will getting give up too in the same time. I'm dying to meet you, but it just because of the matter of time babe. I'm getting with my exam now. 
Fact numberrrrrr, errrr too many facts that I've been labeled just now. Haha. But the truth is, I love to talking with you. Eventhough there is pointless to talk about, but I just love to talk and chat with you. 

*Dulu, u selalu je bagi messages. Asking for opinion, but now. Hmm, dah mcm renggang. U ignore i. I nak bg message pon tak boleh, sebab u are hiding your online status. Urm, maybe u nak sorok daripada i kot. T_T *nangis dalam hati je.
I tak mampu nak buat reaction yang drastic, sebab i tak mahu u terkujat tengok i dan i tak mahu u tahu perasaan i before kita jumpa. That's why i selalu looking forward to your message. Then, on that night u called me "sayang", i mcm. Entah, lagi tak tentu arah. Time u panggil i m***** tu i tak rasa apa pulak, sebab apa ek? Haha. Tapi, i rasa macam impossible je kalau u tu betul2 ikhlas kawan dengan i. Tapi takpe, sebab i betul2 ikhlas kawan dengan u. I don't care who u are, I don't care about your past background. Sebab i rasa memang satu hari nanti u akan berubah juga. :)
I akan berdoa yang u berubah and moga dapat jumpa dengan right person yang boleh serve u better. (I wish it was me, but..)
This unique feeling, are rarely exist to me. I still remember that, last night. I'm dreaming about u. Gila bab1 tak? WEIRD kot! =,= I'm wondering, kenapa sampai tahap gaban macam tu? U dah buat apa kat i? Ke i yang gila ngoyan. Arghhh! Tapi sekarang i tak tahu sama ada i should continue untuk layan. Maybe yes, maybe sampai i dapat jumpa u. Tu matlamat i sekarang. :P So, inilah entry i yang paling panjang sebab YOU gaklah. Hehe. 
Sampai sini jelah. Lenguh tangan kaki lutut. Dengan tak mandi lagi ni, aku dah kocoh2 nak tulis blog pasal kau tahu. Bersyukur sikit. Hahahahah! Okay, bubye. Selamat menjalani hidup yang indah ye. Salam~

XOXO, from: Your Secret Admire (naz) :)  

     





No comments:

Post a Comment