Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sad and Happy :'D

Heyyy! Assalamualaikum w.b.t.


Here, I just wanna tell you how I dissapointed with my result for Sem 1, it would just be embrassing result ever! It sucks, totally damn sucks! :'( I was really sucks in my Maths subject. I've got an tettfor that subject. OMG! 

* SAD :'(


Then the others subjects it just so fine. Great! If I got an C for the Maths, then I guess my pointers would just be ok. But its too late to talk about this. I realize that I didn't put hard in that subjects. :') It's me suck, not Maths. Indeed, a lot of my classmates did FAILED in Maths too. :) So I still can smile for this because I am completely have my friends. :) * Please take note that I am gonna strongly struggle in the next sem! Pray, practicing, and tawakal! :)) Ok that's all. See what is coming next!



No comments:

Post a Comment