Friday, December 24, 2010

Kota Singa♥ ROAR!

Assalamualaikum W.B.T.
Updating my blog again. Yay! 
I rarely updating my blog because it may depends on my mood. ;)
Okayyy. 
Kiteorang ada pergi holiday kat Singapore for 3 nights. 
It was the adventurous travel ever I ever been!
It might sounds silly or funny but it's truly TRUE!
Penat gila babe. Macam nak pengsan aku. LOL!
But the place is kinda funlahh.
This is the some picture of us.



OTW gi Johor :)


Location: Danga Bay


Karaoke-ing!


Alahai :D


Sisterhood, both LOVE to karaoke!



Dalam SBS Transit


Bergayut di tiang MRT. LOL~


Inside MRT, waiting for ages to arrived the destination. Boring, so amiklah gambar. Hehe.




FINALLY! Sampai juga wehhh. Wuah. Banyak bandar pencakar langit. 






Kat mane entah ni. Tapi kat Singaporelah. Haha.













Nilah restaurant yg kitaorg gi dinner tu. Sodap botul! HAHA.

Okay, then we had our dinner at 7 Spice!
GilaaDAMNSEDAPNAKMAPUS!
hehe. We're eating like a zombie suck the blood! LOL! xD
Errr, we had kari kapala ikan, prawn sambal, mushroom masala and bendi.
Whoaaa, mmg sedap oit. Ni ORIGINALLY indian foodlah. It's worth to eat!
HUHU.
Okay, I guess that's all that I got to write in this blog. 
XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment